Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Enjoy meeting guests on the phone, eagerly provide assistance with creating their unscripted discovery
- Answer all incoming calls in less than three rings in a professional and friendly demeanor following Destination call quality and brand standards.
- Rock it by achieving hotel monthly individual and team conversion goals.
- Stay in the know with all communication and hotel information.
- Engage and ensure appropriate guest follow up takes place in a timely and proper fashion.
- Provide detailed notes and comments in Voice Agent regarding guest requests to ensure a smooth arrival experience at the front desk.
- Assist with group rooming lists or 3rd party reservations as needed.
- Maintain rate structures and rate integrity and a 90% or higher on Aspire Shop calls.
- Tell our story and be a cultural ambassador who positively participates in our sales team environment.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Good computer skills.
- Bring “Fun” to work every day.
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office software suite.
- Must be able to type 35 wpm
- High school graduate or equivalent
- People person – must possess a professional, positive presentation and strong motivation to provide exceptional customer service
- Ability to thrive and succeed in a fast-paced, demanding work environment; must be flexible to changes in direction and routine.
- Ability to read, comprehend instructions and multitask
- Ability to use office equipment in an effective and efficient manner
- Strong organizational skills
- Bi lingual – required. English, Spanish, Cantonese and Portuguese preferred
- Ability to work as a team-player and accept assignments from multiple individual
Schedule — No details on hours.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $14 per hour according to advertisement.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with Destination Hotels here.