Location — Work from home – Position advertised in Albuquerque, NM
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Efficiently guide conversations in order to close sales during the course of the call
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Communicate information considered unsatisfactory by customers in a tactful manner, and offer options to overcome objections
- Handle multiple tasks (ie., talking with customers while accessing information in a computer)
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Able to learn quickly in a technical environment
- Comfortable with using phone to support and communicate with customers and operations effectively in lieu of face-to-face contact
- Computer literacy required – able to successfully navigate and maneuver across multiple applications simultaneously
- Good typing, data entry and spelling skills
- Self-starter and disciplined; not easily distracted while working at home
- Ability to trouble-shoot and fix minor computer problems independently
- Detail oriented, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Ability to meet deadlines and goals with minimal supervision, while adhering to company policies Strong and accurate business English, verbal and written communication skills (grammar and spelling)
Schedule — Both weekend days and/or night shifts may be required after training.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $12.50 per hour plus commission.
Benefits — Yes full package, click here for details.
More Information — Review and apply with Enterprise here.