The Job — Reservation Sales Agent for Loews Hotel
Location — Work from home, advertised in Nashville, TN
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Inputs complete preference profiles on all guests confirming reservations.
- Answers phones promptly and politely.
- Once trained, is knowledgeable and able to sell the Loews experience which includes restaurant, spa, golf, in addition to upgrades and information regarding area attractions and events.
- Utilizes interpersonal skills to sell the hotel and overall experience to the caller by focusing on their unique set of requests/needs and incorporating Loews Hotels Reservations Department standards.
- Once trained, is knowledgeable regarding all hotel/room features and amenities and incorporates that information into the selling process.
- Takes reservations completely and accurately.
- Anticipates guests needs whenever possible.
- Ensures guest requests/challenges are handled promptly and with genuine friendliness.
- Processes VIP reservations with special attention to accuracy as well as guest requests/needs.
- Promotes and applies teamwork skills at all times
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Must be located in the Greater Nashville Area.
- Must be customer service and sales oriented and have excellent hospitality and guest relations skills.
- Must understand that the position of Travel Planner is a sales position in a call center environment.
- Must have excellent written and oral English communication skills and telephone etiquette skills
- Must be computer literate in general but particularly in Word Processing software. Excel might by helpful
- Must be organized and able to prioritize work load
- Must be able to type 25 wpm
- Must be flexible to work any shift, including weekends and holidays.
Schedule — Various schedules, company looking for evenings and weekends.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Medical, dental and other benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.