Location — Work from home, open to residents of Oregon and Washington State
Job Responsibilities — From Holland American Line posting:
- As a Work at Home Reservation Sales Agent I for Holland America Line, you will respond to a variety of inbound calls from Travel Professionals and consumers. You will utilize your superior customer service skills to build rapport, recommend and book cruises, Land and Sea Journeys, and options.
- Be a knowledgeable resource for travel professionals and consumers.
- Provide quality customer service on all calls. Maintain department’s telephone service level goals. In this position, selected candidates will train and work from home.
- Must have access to high speed broadband internet, Comcast preferred. DSL is not compatible with our systems at this time.
- Must reside in Washington State or Oregon, and must have dedicated, quiet workspace in place of residence.
- Provide quality customer service on all calls
- Self-motivated by personal performance, self-starter and quick learner
- Ability to work independently and meet performance metrics, adherence and availability requirements
- Excellent communication and listening skills required
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills
- Must be detail oriented with excellent organizational skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products, Outlook, website navigation and performance of key word searches, ability to distinguish colors in reservations computer system
- Previous sales or customer service experience required. Preferably in the travel or hospitality industry
Schedule — May work until 7pm weekdays and some weekend shifts.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Read Glassdoor salary reviews on this job here.
Benefits — Full benefits and travel perks.
More Information — Review and apply with Holland America.