Location — Work from home, must live in Dallas/Fort Worth area
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
As an Inside Sales Associate, you will play a key role in booking travel for clients across the country
Your specific duties as an Inside Sales Associate will include:
- Handling incoming calls from prospective travelersResearching problems and possible solutions to meet the customer’s travel needs
- Communicating with 3rd party agents to resolve the travel and hotel booking issues
- Working with other hotel partners to relocate travelers as necessary
- Confirm all new travel bookings with clients to ensure satisfaction with their service
- MUST LIVE IN THE DALLAS/ FORT WORTH, TX AREA
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-2 years of related experience within the travel industry
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office Suite and advance Internet skills
- Professional telephone presence and demeanor
- Ability to close sales and meet sales goals
- Comfort in up-selling and cross-selling various lines of business
- A land line phone, reliable internet and dedicated work space at home
Schedule — Must be able to work any shift between 6am and 1am, 7 days per week.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $12.00 per hour, $13.00 for bilingual plus commission opportunity when permanent.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply for this posting via Careerbuilder.