Location — Work from home, advertised in Seattle, Washington area
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Reservation Agents work in a call center environment and are responsible for responding to inbound telephone calls (50-100 calls per day) from travel agents and customers.
- Agents apply the product knowledge and customer service skills developed during training to evaluate customer preferences and communicate the information needed to sell Princess Cruises.
- Utilize knowledge of product and booking policies to respond to inquiries and resolve problems, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Learn methods to evaluate customer’s needs, research discrepancies, provide explanations or modify reservation.
- The day is spent sitting at a computer, typing, and wearing a headset while assisting customers on the phone.
- This job normally requires a professional level of knowledge in customer service, equivalent to that, which would be acquired through the completion of high school or equivalent certification. Demonstration of directly related work experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) to interact with customers, employees, and management.
- Proficiency in the use of computer business applications with working knowledge of computerized reservations systems.
- Organizational skills and the ability to handle multi-tasking and work under pressure to meet deadlines are important.
- This job normally requires 1 year experience in positions in the area of customer service or sales.
- Call center and/or telephone sales experience is preferred.
- Applicants should be at least 18 years of age and have one year of customer service experience.
- Reservation Support Agent Trainees must pass the training class in order to continue employment as a Reservation Support Agent.
Schedule — No details advertised on job posting.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Full benefits plus travel discounts available.
More Information — Review and apply with Princess Cruises here.