Location — Telecommute, this position offered in NJ.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
This is a legitimate part time, seasonal home based position. You will be assisting customers over the phone with reservations and customer support
- Accessing company programs using company provided equipment which includes a hard drive Thin Client unit and headset in order to meet customer requests.
- Assist our customers over the phone with their reservation requests, answer questions, and trouble shoot.
- Communicate effectively using scripted material, policy, guidelines and procedures.
- Query information within the company data bases in order to support customers using our products and services.
- Maintain productivity goals and quality assurance standards.
- Adhere to our formal attendance expectations and overall company policies and procedures.
- Attend all mandated virtual training sessions, including ongoing training and development plans.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills, as well as the ability to communicate remotely with our support groups by phone, email and instant messaging (IM).
- Solid computer skills including internet knowledge (such as basic searching and queries), IM, email, some basic technical terminology
- Must be organized and self-motivated
- Minimum typing speed of 20 to 30 wpm
- Be able to provide a minimum of 30 hours of schedule availability, including some weekend availability.
- Be a resident of New Jersey
Schedule — Part time, must have 30 plus hours of availability.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $8.38 an hour plus productivity bonus offered.
Benefits — Traditional benefits not offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.