The Job — Research Associate for JLL
Location — Work from home, advertised in Chicago, IL
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Identifies external talent from a variety of sources. Serves as a resource to recruiters and hiring managers to find and cultivate candidates.
- Gathers data around competition and market conditions or trends that may impact our ability to find and hire the right talent
- Challenges the status quo through meaningful data that informs a better and stronger recruiting process.
- Demonstrates skill in recruiting research methods which will primarily focus on name generation. May include cold calling depending on role.
- The ideal candidate will possess 5 or more years of experience as a sourcer or talent researcher from an executive search firm or talent agency.
- Works with Recruiter/HRBP to identify internal talent and inclusively seeks diverse external talent through formal and informal networks. Connector of talent across geographies and business lines.
- Familiarizes the recruiting team with opportunities and mediums to find talent, keeping cost and quality in mind at all times.
- Builds strong relationships with candidates to develop a strong virtual bench and create a world class candidate experience.
- Ability to deliver quality results within the expected time frame
- Maintains integrity of recruiting process
- Drive for results
- Balance of emotional, intellectual and business acumen
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Adaptable to a variety of situations/cool under pressure
- Strong skills in client relationship management
- Detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Energy and drive to present a compelling story to a passive candidate
- Forms relationships quickly; is naturally inquisitive
- Demonstrates the ability to persuade and convince potential candidates on JLL’s Employee Value Proposition.
- Quickly understands the needs of the candidate and hiring manager
- Solid expertise in a variety of research methods specific to recruiting. Must be able to cold call and compile qualifications based on position profile
- Maximizes the JLL social media platform and other branding opportunities externally
- Maintains strong knowledge of competition and advises on potential trends that may influence recruiting
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for salary reviews on JLL
Benefits — Full benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.