Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
This is not your ordinary test prep job. This is a position for teachers and tutors who love teaching, love solving the puzzles of test prep, and want to do it online to reach thousands of students from around the world.
- Write answers to student questions about the GRE, GMAT, SAT, ACT, and TOEFL via e-mail
- Help and empathize with students who come from 100+ countries and all walks of life
- Make our support process even faster and more efficient
- Encourage students to succeed and ensure that they have fun while preparing for their test
- Future responsibilities may include other content-related projects if desired
- Have previous experience as a tutor or teacher
- Have outstanding writing skills—a grammar maven with a clear, friendly writing style
- Have a top score in one or more of the following exams: SAT, GRE, or GMAT
- Hold a BA or BS
- Are always plugged in and very responsive online
Schedule — Minimum of 15 hours per week
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — $20 per hour advertised
Benefits — None.
More Information — Review and apply with Magoosh here.