The Job — Remote Image Reviewer for ShutterStock
Location — Telecommute, advertised in “Eastern region”
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Operate as an authority for technical standards, trademark exceptions, fraud detection, copyright and release requirements; review images for adherence to content standards and suitability for inclusion in our commercial image catalog.
- Perform exceptionable and consistent image evaluations in a high volume, fast-paced, and super detail-oriented manner.
- Apply metadata standards, with light metadata editing and a keen eye for keyword and title relevance to drive accurate search engine results.
- Provide consistent, objective, efficient, concise and accurate feedback to contributors.
- Mandatory: Domain expertise and passionate enthusiasm for photography with 2+ years of photography experience, preferably as a photographer, contributor to stock agencies, photo editor, or photo researcher.
- Must have high-speed wired broadband Internet access [at least 25mbps download speed to test: http://www.speedtest.net/], own a PC or Mac, and own a sufficient and accurate color display for viewing high-resolution images.
- Adept at photo technical evaluation and metadata evaluation, along with a basic foundation of best practices in post-production processes.
- Understanding of evolving image industry trends, styles, and commercial value.
- Comfortable and enthusiastic about making many detailed judgments repetitively.
- Highly organized, super analytical and extremely detail-oriented.
- Strong command of English; ability to read/write and participate in operations and business meetings.
Schedule — Must be available to work 25-30 hours per week including 5-8 hours per weekend.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — None advertised
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.