The Job — Remote Customer Care Rep for ABC Financial
Location — Telecommute, advertised in Kansas
Job Responsibilities — Fro the company job posting:
You will use your positive attitude, your solution focused mindset and your top-notch customer service skills to make an impact on your customers’ day.
• Assist with inbound and outbound calls from fitness club members and staff regarding recurring payment issues and contract questions
• Provide fast and friendly service
• Accurately document and update customer records into our databases
• Provide excellent customer service and professionalism to all customers
• Remain calm and helpful, even when dealing with upset customers
Maintain individual standards
• Has a High School diploma or General Educational Development (GED) certificate
• Must live in Kansas
• Has a stable work history and takes pride in punctuality and attendance
• Has a minimum of 1 year experience in a call center setting with experience handling inbound and outbound calls
• Has a private, quiet home office space with hard-wired, high-speed internet service (DSL or Cable)
• Has excellent verbal skills, clear and confident
• Has the ability to multitask, learn new systems and adapts quickly, and is solution focused
• Stays focused in stressful situations with a positive and upbeat personality
• Has experience with the AS400, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
• Cares about helping their customers and being a team player
• Is self-motivated with work at home experience
• Demonstrates empathy when listening to customer needs
Schedule — Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends off.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — Full benefits plus 401k offered.
More Information — Review and apply with ABC Financial by clicking here