Location — Telecommute, available nationally.
Job Responsibilities — From the UnitedHealth job posting:
- Speak with members (inbound / outbound) about Quit for Life program.
- This is a telephone position with the Service Delivery Team in Seattle.
- Ability to work on the phone for extended periods.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Demonstrate ability to effectively communicate.
- Must be abstinent from tobacco or nicotine use for two or more years.
- Values and practices the basic elements of a healthy lifestyle.
- Demonstrated dependability and professional demeanor.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years tobacco and nicotine free (includes all forms of nicotine including electronic cigarettes, chewing tobacco, cigarettes or any other form of nicotine/tobacco)
- Must be able to create, edit, save, and send documents utilizing Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be able to navigate a PC to open applications, send emails, and perform data entry
- Must be able to work regular schedule, after training, between the hours of 12:30 PM – 9:00 PM in the time zone of residence
- Must be able to work to work at least 1 weekend day per week
- If telecommuting, must have access to hard wired high speed internet connection at home and a personal computer (PC only) with Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 3, Vista, Windows 7, or higher
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes, click here for details
More Information — Review and apply at UnitedHealth.