The Job — Provider Relations Advocate for UnitedHealth Group
Location — Telecommute available, travel up to 25% of the time as well.
Job Responsibilities — From the UnitedHealth job posting:
- Use pertinent data and facts to identify and solve a range of problems within area of expertise
- Investigate non-standard requests and problems, with some assistance from others
- Work exclusively within a specific knowledge area
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet deadlines
- Provide explanations and information to others on topics within area of expertise
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of provider relations and/or provider network experience
- Intermediate level of proficiency in claims processing and issue resolution
- Experience with Medicare and Medicaid regulations
- Exceptional presentation, written and verbal communication skills; comfortable presenting in front of small and large groups
- Ability to work independently and remain on task
- Good organization and planning skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines from multiple levels of staff members within the department
- Proficiency with MS Word and Excel
- Relationship building skills, ability to build and maintain strong relationships
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Full benefits package offered.
More Information — Review and apply via UnitedHealth job board.