Location — Work from home available, advertised in Norfolk, VA
Job Responsibilities — From the Beacon job posting:
- Reviews Single Case Agreements (SCA) request to ascertain if network provider or facility exists.
- Negotiate rates for specified levels of care with out of network providers at a rate of reimbursement that complies with identified rate parameters.
- Collect provider documentation (i.e. licensure, JCAHO certification), as indicated by Beacon Health Options requirements.
- Create letters of agreement for SCA providers while educating on Beacon Health Options policy and procedures.
- Enter patient and provider data into SCA database, providing reports as needed.
- Receive and respond promptly to routine provider telephonic inquiries during periods of high incoming call volume.
- Maintain contact records with providers via ServiceConnect inquiry tracking, including resolution of calls routed to user or departmental work queues and appropriate routing of calls to other staff.
- Assure timely and accurate responses to provider/group requested status researches by utilizing Beacon Health Options systems (i.e. CAS, NetworkConnect).
- Contacting providers telephonically with resolution of prior issues.
- Complete daily productivity reports accurately, documenting individual work output, as requested.
- Primary point of contact for all incoming Provider Line escalated or complex issues, including data integrity.
- Minimum of 3 or more years of experience in provider relations or customer service position. Preference given to candidates whose experience is in the managed health care field and/or call center experience handling incoming calls via ACD.
- Basic computer skills required, including Word, Excel and Outlook; typing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Effectively utilize office equipment, including copier, fax, phone, etc.
- Must possess the ability to multi-task
- Must be detail oriented and demonstrate the ability to research and problem solve
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised
Benefits — Yes, click here for benefit details
More Information — Review and apply with Beacon Health.