Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
- Apply knowledge/skills to activities that often vary from day to day.
- Require little assistance with standard and non-standard requests.
- Solve routine problems on own.
- Work with supervisor to solve more complex problems.
- Prioritize and organize own work to meet agreed upon deadlines.
- Work with others as part of a team.
- Develops and maintains standards for database integrity and quality assurance, coordinates corrective activities to clean database and retain users, and manages communication processes with other departments regarding database improvements.
- Conducts audits and provides feedback to reduce errors and improve processes and performance.
- Maintains current provider data to ensure the quality of the network.
- May be responsible for representing the provider network area on company IT projects, reporting and tracking provider calls and complaints, or for the support, coordination, and production of the paper directory cycles.
- Employees in jobs labeled with (SCA) must support a government Service Contract Act (SCA) agreement.
- High School Diploma/GED
- 1+ years of experience in the Healthcare Industry.
- 1+ years of Data Entry experience.
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Word and Excel.
- 1+ year of experience in Customer Service.
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Glassdoor reviews place pay around $16 per hour.
Benefits — Yes, full benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.