Location — Position advertised in Greenville, SC with work at home possibility.
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
- In a contact center environment, while using a computer, take inbound calls to gather information and close sales on personal lines insurance policies.
- Proactively identify the need for and offer additional insurance products and services offered by Esurance and/or Esurance business partners to help us build and retain a profitable, multi-line portfolio.
- Build and deepen customer relationships by providing empathetic, efficient, and responsive service that reflects our brand, and our culture.
- Assist new customers with navigating Esurance.com to complete the sales process.
- Efficiently use resources to accurately issue policies in compliance with underwriting and state mandated requirements.
- Proficiency with MS Office applications, including Word and Outlook.
- Ability to obtain Personal Lines Insurance License (Esurance provides pre-licensing training.
- Solid organizational and multitasking skills. (This role requires the ability to talk on the phone and work on a computer simultaneously.)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- High School diploma or equivalent work experience required; college courses or degrees are a plus, but not required
- One or more year’s sales experience.
- Prior Insurance experience, Personal Lines or a Property & Casualty license a plus, but not required
Schedule — Full time, flexible. Differential pay for night, Saturday and Sunday shifts.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $40k potential based on hourly plus bonus.
Benefits — Health, dental, 401k and paid time off among benefits offered.
More Information — Review and apply with esurance via Careerbuilder.