Location — Work at home, advertised in Oklahoma
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Process documents in an accurate and timely manner to ensure proper insurance coverage for homeowners and client satisfaction goals.
- Identify policy type and determine appropriate action needed. For example: PUD, Townhome, Flood, Wind, etc.
- Make appropriate updates to client database in order to meet regulatory obligations.
- Make timely premium payments from established escrow accounts to ensure continuous coverage.
- Manage time to handle multiple demands and competing priorities.
- Meet deadlines and quality standards
- Communicate and coordinate with insurance agents and/or insurance carriers to verify information, update status, and meet deadlines/requirements.
- Be professional in all communications, act in a manner consistent with Assurant values and honor Assurant’s commitments.
- Demonstrate empathy regarding your work and the impact it has on the Client and homeowner.
- Address any questions, concerns, or suggestions in a timely and appropriate manner.
- Build and maintain effective internal working relationships and support teamwork in meeting company goals
- Understand how the Processing Specialist role fits into the larger organizational context and ensure the smooth handoff of work (incoming and outgoing).
- Communicate status updates and appropriately escalate issues and opportunities to meet the needs of clients and homeowners.
- High school diploma or GED
- Basic computer skills
- Minimum of one year work experience
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to adapt well to change
- Banking, finance, mortgage lending experience
- Demonstrated ability to work successfully in an environment focused on production and quality
Schedule — Full time, no details on hours.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Full benefits offered, click here for overview.
More Information — Review and apply with Assurant here.