Location — Virtual, work from home available. Home office in Sheboygan, WI.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Schedule appointments with the insured to review detailed records and document basis of premium and other essential information
- Provide flexibility to accommodate the insureds’ availability
- Plan workload in an efficient, productive way, keeping current in assignments
- Conduct audits to calculate proper premium basis for final earned premium
- Determine proper classifications for insureds’ exposures
- Serve as a company contact for agents, insureds, underwriters and commercial service representatives regarding premium audit issues
- Complete audit in the premium audit application
- Continue to develop skills in auditing methods and procedures through continuing education and attending premium audit meetings at Corporate Headquarters
- Reasonably regular, predictable attendance
- Bachelor’s Degree, or extensive direct experience in premium audit or underwriting
- Minimum two years field and/or telephone premium audit or commercial lines underwriting experience
- Working knowledge and understanding of basic manual rules for Workers’ Compensation and General Liability
- Possess above average mathematical skills
- Ability to communicate well with external and internal customers
- General PC knowledge including computer spreadsheet software such as Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Display excellent customer service to the insured
Schedule — Full time, no details on schedule.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised on job posting.
Benefits — Yes, click here for details.
More Information — Review and apply with Acuity here.