Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the LiveOps job posting:
LiveOps is looking for people to work from home taking pizza orders for a well-known pizza delivery client. If you have ever called in an order for take-out or pizza delivery, then you know what this work-from-home customer service opportunity is all about.
On these calls, you will use your customer service skills and attention to detail to help callers place their pizza orders. On some calls you may check on the status of an order, or use your problem-solving skills to find a coupon code for the caller or to connect them with a store in their area.
We are looking for people who are quick and efficient with a clear phone voice and a love for delighting callers. You should have a quiet place to work and if you are invited to become an agent, you will need to provide a landline phone, headset, and computer that meet our technical requirements (these can be reviewed here: www.join.liveops.com/requirements).
- Desire to be your own boss and to work from home
- Passion for delighting customers
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Accurate data entry ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to set up and maintain your home office, including the cost of your own office equipment. Click Phone and Computer Requirements from the top menu to review the LiveOps requirements.
- Ability to learn and use customized software and applications
Schedule — Agents can self schedule in 30 minute block with LiveOps. Initial availability will be from 3:10pm to 11:40pm Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. Additional hours may open later
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Not advertised. Most LiveOps positions pay based on talk time, not hourly rates.
More Information — Review and apply at LiveOps here.