Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the Lionbridge job posting:
In this job you will be reviewing online search results in order to improve their content and quality. You will be required to provide feedback and analysis on content found in search engine results and provide ratings on their relevance to the search terms used. Another aspect of this role will involve reviewing the language used in the search results by examining grammar, tone and cultural relevance.
Through this work you will be making a valuable contribution by expressing your opinion on the quality and content of what is currently out there on the web. You will play a part in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world using both your PC and required Smartphone device.
- You must be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Fluency in written and verbal English
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
- Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of a Smartphone (Android version 4.1 or higher) to complete tasks.
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- The majority of the task types will require both a desktop/laptop and a smartphone
Schedule — Part time, 10-20 hours per week
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor reviews on similar Lionbridge positions.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with Lionbridge here.