Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the company recruiting page:
We are currently seeking dynamic and creative people who have a strong interest in social media, specifically those who are an active daily user of their Gmail and Google+ account.
We also require suitable candidates to own & use a smartphone – Android or iPhone – and have a familiarity with other forms of social media and Google products. You should also be flexible, reliable and have the ability to interpret and
follow established guidelines.
You will need to have the flexibility and freedom to work from your own home, working your own hours. Hours for this role are a minimum of 10 up to 20 hours per week depending on task availability. We are currently seeking people who have a specific smartphone device (Android 4.1 or higher or iPhone 4S or higher) to complete tasks.
- You must be fluent in both written and verbal English
- You must be living in the United States for the last 5 consecutive years
- You must have access to and use of your own cell phone (Android V4.1 or higher OR iPhone V4S or higher) to complete tasks.
- All task types require you to use both your desktop/laptop and specific smart cell phone
- Gmail must be your primary email account
- Active daily user of Gmail, Google+ and other forms of social media including Twitter & Facebook
- You must have familiarity with current and historical business, media, sport, news, social media and cultural affairs in the United States
- Experience in use smartphone apps and web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
- Access to and use of a broadband internet connection and associated computer and software to perform the work, all provided at your own expense
Schedule — 10 to 20 hours per week, flexible
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor reviews on similar roles with Lionbridge.
Benefits — None
More Information — Review and apply here.