The Job — Personal Health Coach for Humana
Location — Work from home offered in limited states
Job Responsibilities — From the Careerbuilder job posting:
- Complete member outreach, engagement, and management activities per program workflow and protocols
- In conjunction with the Case Manager, determine specific short and long-term goals, objectives, and interventions with accompanying timeframes based upon guidelines.
- Assists in the monitoring of provider-based discharge planning from all levels of care in accordance with established criteria and makes recommendations where appropriate.
- Maintains an awareness of clinical, social, and financial resources available in the community.
- Complete required documentation.
- Performs duties consistent with all State and Federal regulatory requirements, accreditation organization guidelines, and Humana guidelines
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
- Current Social Work license in the state in which the individual will be required to practice
- At least three years of experience working as a licensed Social Worker
- Master’s Degree in Social Work required (MSW)
- Three years of experience in an acute, skilled, or rehab clinical setting
- Prior experience providing services telephonically to customers, clients or patients
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel and Outlook plus prior experience using clinical and related systems
- Health Plan experience
- Previous experience in care management/discharge planning and/or home health and rehab.
- Medicaid/Medicare experience preferred
- Prior experience in a work at home role
- Competent in the provision of social worker services, in particular, identifying resources to support a continuum of clinical care.
- Decision-making /problem-solving skills, demonstration of creativity in problem-solving, influential leadership skill
- Ability to meet clearly stated expectations and take responsibility for achieving results
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Full package offered.
More Information — Review and apply via Careerbuilder.