The Job — Patient Care Advocate for Express Scripts
Location — Work from home, based in Valdosta, GA area
Job Responsibilities — From the Express Scripts job board:
• This is a work from home position as part of our Virtual Call Center based in Valdosta, GA. We will provide all equipment necessary. You must have a quiet dedicated workspace and provide a hardwired into the house internet service.
• Handle inbound and outbound member, provider and physician calls.
• Answer questions related to pharmacy benefits, while maintaining productivity standards and performance guarantees where applicable.
• Work with other operational departments to research and resolve mail order and claims issues and respond to members within performance agreement guidelines.
• Maintain accurate and complete documentation of all inquiries in order to continuously improve the customer service process and reduce potential legal concerns.
• Identify and escalate repetitive questions and/or problems so that corrective action can be pursued and expedited.
• Work collaboratively with other customer service represents.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 1-2 years experience in a customer service setting, preferably in a call center environment
• Excellent phone presentation skills and communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to handle challenging customers in a professional manner
• Ability to adapt in a dynamic work environment, learn quickly, solve problems and make decisions.
• General PC knowledge including Microsoft Office and Internet.
• Willingness to work a flexible schedule for peak call times
• Must live within a commutable distance of Valdosta, GA.
• Must have wired internet service to home with acceptable speed.
Schedule — No details given.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Medical, dental, vision and 401k offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.