Location — Work from home – advertised in Ohio
Job Responsibilities — From the HSN job posting:
- Field inbound (HSN and Cornerstone) calls in a fast-paced environment
- Take personal initiative to meet all key performance indicators, including AHT (average handle time), Quality, Compliance and Purchase Rate
- Commit to adhering to a work schedule (including specified break periods)
- Apply active listening, communication skills and enthusiasm to provide a superior interaction and one call resolution
- Always demonstrate professional behavior
- Responsible for promoting sales and upsells
- Responsible for providing various levels of support and customer service
- Receptive to coaching and eager to implement developmental suggestions for improving performance
- Remain highly engaged in a team environment through various channels including team meetings, instant messaging and email
- Maintain a quiet remote work environment free of any background noise
- Must live in the Toledo, OH or surrounding areas
- Must have a high school diploma or GED equivalent
- Work At home phone number must be the home residence
- Previous experience in sales and/or customer service
- Ability to learn, retain and employ multiple order entry systems and support various brands.
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time (at a computer, speaking with customers)
- Strong PC skills to include: Internet, Microsoft Windows and Outlook
- Strong organizational, detail orientation and follow through skills
- Strong communication skills and a desire to build customer loyalty
- Work at Home Technical Requirements
Schedule — Part time hours advertised, generally nights and weekends required.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Some offered, click here for HSN benefit overview.
More Information — Review and apply with HSN.