Location — Work from home, advertised in Oklahoma City
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Process customer orders while communicating all essential elements of the sales script to ensure exemplary customer service and call quality
- Extend specials to telephone customers
- Address customer questions and concerns regarding product and delivery information
- Cross sell for maximum customer/company benefit
- Tactfully negotiate and appease customers using a variety of methods established by Williams-Sonoma, Inc. guidelines
- Check inventory database and issue replacements and/or credit customers for damaged/defective merchandise
- Perform other duties as assigned
High school Diploma or GED
Two (2) years of previous sales and/or customer service experience is preferred
Independent decision making and problem solving skills
Working knowledge of computer with good data entry skills
Attendance of In-Center training (up to six weeks availability required)
Schedule — Part time advertised.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10.75 to start.
Benefits — None listed.
More Information — Review and apply with Williams Sonoma here.