Our client is a leading consumer FinTech company that is now expanding their digital marketing department. They are looking to hire a paid search specialist starting immediately.Responsibilities:
- Own the strategy, launch, administration, optimization and budget for the paid search efforts
- Work closely with product teams to streamline and optimize the consumer experience and conversion funnels for your managed vertical.
- Administer A/B tests, run reporting and develop best practices around monetization strategies.
- Act as a point of contact between vendors and marketing partners at Facebook, LinkedIn, and others.
- Daily management of performance, including lead volumes, revenue, margins, and related performance metrics, to ensure accomplishment of performance goals.
- Testing and optimization of visitor experiences, including ad messaging, selecting the appropriate landing page for each segment of traffic.
- Develop consistent and structured testing schedule
- Account optimization, including: structure improvements, targeting improvements, testing custom audiences as well as lookalikes with Facebook.
- Develop and implement new messaging as appropriate, in response to the following: a) ad burnout, b) new or changed offers, products, pricing and promotions, c) market conditions and d) the competitive landscape.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent 3 to 5 years work experience
- Strong organizational skills with a track record of managing projects and people both directly and indirectly
- Experience working with digital marketing (PPC) and consumer websites.
Click here for more information and to apply for this work at home position!