Location — Work from home, based in Colorado Springs, CO
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
The Ordering Specialist will take inbound to-go calls for assigned client from their home office setup: • Deliver outstanding customer service – build rapport, problem solve, influence, and assist the customer in making educated decisions. • Ensure accurate entering of all to-go orders. • Become a subject matter expert on assigned menus and associated allergens/special accommodations. • Highlight all client requested items on all calls. • Engage the Store Managers on special accommodations. • Conversational upselling to increase the customer’s check amount.
• Ability to learn new menu’s, product knowledge and computer programs quickly
• High school graduate or equivalent
• Ability to type a minimum of 40 WPM
• Self-directed and self-motivated
• A minimum of 1 year of call center, customer service, restaurant server, catering or hospitality experience.
• Strong Verbal Communication Skills
• Strong Motivational skills
• Excellent Listening Skills
• Objection Handling
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
• Strong PC Skills
Schedule — No details given, onsite training for three weeks required.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting, inquire during application process.
More Information — Review and apply on the SYNQ3 job page.