Location — Full telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the Monster.com job posting:
· Manage first line supervisors that are responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of a large team of representatives handling customer service inquiries, technical support, sales and email.
· Ensure client and corporate service, quality, and contribution goals, financial, metric and associate satisfaction goals within the site are met.
· Provide leadership and management to associates; provide training and development of supervisory team. Coach and mentor team supervisors. Regularly conduct supervisor team meetings. Supervise multiple teams for one or more clients.
· Four-year college degree in business management/administration or equivalent combination of education and directly related experience.
· Four or more year’s directly related experience including two or more years supervisory experience.
· Strong leadership skills with ability to manage large groups of people. Strong verbal/written communication and facilitation skills. Strong interpersonal skills and experience demonstrating successful customer relationship management ability.
Schedule — Full time, flexible.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised, click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Yes, click here for employee reviews.
More Information — Apply for this job via Monster.com