Location — Full telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
– Query search engines based on a pre-defined list of key words and websites – Determine the relevancy of results based on a rating scheme
– Contribute your local knowledge to further examine the relevancy within your local market
– Your feedback is used to improve and refine the results of the search engine to improve everyone’s user experience
– Non-technical – we provide you full training for the position
– Native level proficiency in English
– Residing permanently in the US
– High-level of awareness of American contemporary culture
– Responsible and results-driven
– Capable of working in flexible schedule conditions
– Personal computer running Windows OS (Windows XP/Older Windows OS or Other OS are NOT compatible)
– Stable, high-speed internet connection
– General proficiency with computer and web applications – At least 18 years of age
Schedule — Part time, flexible. 10-25 hours per week initially.
Employee or Contract — Contract.
Compensation — Pay rate not advertised. Similar web rating jobs with other companies pay $12-15 per hour.
Benefits — None.
More Information — Review and apply with iSoftstone here.