The Job — Online Researcher for Modernize
Location — Work from home, based in Austin, TX
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Acquire data of leads in target market from Internet sources
- Validate and enrich contact info of prospects and review leads to check for minimum quality criteria.
- Flag tasks and duplicate data records as redundant if data in CRM indicates lead should not be pursued.
- Enter lead contact data into CRM and route to Inside Sales team for pursuit.
- Enjoys focusing one one task for long periods of time
- Quick learner and applies new information as it relates to improving process
- Independent, self-motivated and success-driven, yet willing to work within a team environment
- BA/BS degree preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- 1-2 years work experience in a process-driven team environment (office experience a bonus)
- Experience working in Salesforce.com preferred
Schedule — Flexible
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — Not advertised.
Benefits — None offered on contract positions.
More Information — Review and apply with Modernize here.