The Job — Online ESL Tutor for Golden Voice English
Location — Telecommute, advertised in Texas
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
We are seeking experienced and enthusiastic English tutors to deliver our online live tutoring lessons. Our tutors are passionate about the future of online education. They understand how to make every lesson exciting and entertaining by using their sense of humor, musical stylings, voice acting, or just their radiant personalities. Tutoring over the Internet can be challenging. Our tutors excel at creating a personal and effective online learning experience for our students.
- Deliver 30 minutes GVE Live Interactive Video Lessons – Internet video interaction with students from grades 1 to grade 9 using ZOOM (video conferencing tool) to enhance English communication abilities both listening and speaking
- Provide constructive feedback to students to help them improve their speaking skills
- Create a safe, positive, respectful and supportive online environment, to help GVE Chinese students successfully complete learning goals of each lesson and progress to a higher level of English communication proficiency
- Work flexible hours coordinated with GVE’s Online Lesson Schedule
- Native English fluency required
- Qualified home office/location with an internet-connected computer with webcam capability (see hardware & software section below)
- Minimum three-month or equivalent combination of ESL/EFL teaching experience, including part-time, volunteer, community and coaching activities
- Strong communication skills interacting with ESL/EFL students
- Must be punctual at all times and follow the agreed-upon lesson schedule
- Passionate about language education
- Will be required to pass an externally generated background check, including a criminal record report
Schedule — Committed availability, from 6am to 10am Eastern Daylight Time Zone
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — $9 per half hour lesson.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.