Location — Telecommute, available anywhere in the United States
Job Responsibilities — From the iSoftStone job posting:
The knowledge you have of your own country is your greatest asset, providing our clients with valuable insight into each market. As a contractor for iSoftStone, you gain the opportunity of working on a diverse range of projects for a multi-national corporation, in addition to a flexible working schedule and highly competitive rate which allows you a real work-life balance.
– Tasks vary between projects; generally we ask you to use the power of your local knowledge to understand, interpret and provide constructive feedback on a range of products and services provided by our clients
– Tasks and guidelines are provided via an online tool, which allows contractor to complete them whenever and wherever they have stable internet connection.
– Native level proficiency in Spanish
– Good English level (good reading skills)
– Residing permanently in the United States – At least 18 years of age
– High-level of awareness of American contemporary culture (current events, news, media and history)
– Responsible, committed, results-driven and detail-oriented
– Capable of working flexible schedules
– Stable internet connection
– General proficiency with computer and web applications
Schedule — Part time, flexible. Number of hours will vary based on company need.
Employee or Contract — Contract.
Benefits — None.
More Information — Review and apply with iSoftStone here.