The Job — Mortgage Industry CSR for Advantage Credit, Inc
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Processes supplement requests by taking appropriate action to verify and update tradelines which may include phoning and/or faxing creditor/vendor or conducting conference calls.
- Emails and/or calls client when supplement is completed or additional information or documentation is required.
- Performs continuous follow-up to complete items in working and pending boxes.
- Returns client correspondence in a timely manner.
- Assists clients when they call in with questions and concerns.
- Files supporting documentation.
- Completes tasks and/or projects that have been assigned by management.
- Maintains the integrity of databases with new phone numbers and contacts for creditors and/or vendors and updates existing ones with current information.
- Remains up to date regarding ongoing changes and upgrades to Advantage Credit systems.
- Attends and participates in customer service meetings, company meetings and customer service training.
- Remains current on industry changes, compliance and regulations as well as company policy.
- Multi-tasks and works in a fast-paced environment despite interruptions.
- Maintains good working relationships with our clients, creditors and co-workers.
- Must have at least 1 year experience in the mortgage, Credit Reporting Agency or Reseller industries.
- Strong preferential consideration will be given to applicants with 2+ years employment and experience in a Credit Reporting Agency and/or in the mortgage industry.
- Must have knowledge of standard computer software, internet browsers and Microsoft Office.
- Must demonstrate the ability to learn and understand Advantage Credit systems.
- Must demonstrate strong data entry skills.
- All new customer service representatives must become FCRA certified (this will be done after hire, on company time).
- Must have a High School Diploma or GED.
- Must be able to perform independently, be self-motivated and demonstrate initiative.
- Must have ability to read and interpret documents such as credit reports, mortgage statements, bank and credit statements, and court documents.
- Must have the ability to carry out instructions and requests in an organized and timely manner.
Schedule — Hours scheduled between 7:30 am and 6pm Mountain time.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $14 per hour to start, $15 for bilingual.
Benefits — Full benefit package advertised.
More Information — Review and apply here.