Location — Telecommute, available nationwide.
Job Responsibilities — From Careerbuilder job posting:
- Research and resolution of coding projects as assigned.
- Perform ongoing analysis of medical record charts for the appropriate coding compliance.
- Coder is responsible for meeting daily production goal.
- Coder is responsible for meeting a quality accuracy rate goal.
- Attend conference calls as necessary to provide information relating to Coding and Compliance.
- Excellent organization and problem-solving skills required.
- Strong oral and written communication skills required.
- Ability to use independent judgment and to manage and impart confidential information appropriately per HIPAA regulations and company requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of medical coding and billing systems and regulatory requirements.
- Advanced knowledge of auditing concepts and principles.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Professional Coding experience.
- Must have one of the following Coding Certifications: CPC, CPC-A, CPC-H, CCS, CCS-P, CCA, RHIA or RHIT.
- Previous experience working with Microsoft Office products.
- Knowledge of Coding Guidelines.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Review Glassdoor salaries by clicking here.
Benefits — Yes, review benefits package here.
More Information — Review and apply at Careerbuilder.