The Job — Market Research Interviewer for MaritzCX
Location — Telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
This part-time position will work out of your home to conduct Market Research interviews by telephone with various individuals, gathering valuable information regarding products, services and experiences that will assist our clients in producing a higher level of customer satisfaction.
Successful candidates are expected to represent MaritzCX and our clients in a professional manner, providing the highest level of customer service possible.
Successful candidates will interact with the customer and record data through our CATI system (Computer Assisted Telephone Interviewing).
Successful candidates must be comfortable with the operation of a personal computer and be comfortable with data entry processes and procedures.
- Familiarity with Computer/PC/Telephone
- Clear speaking voice, good grammar, and strong reading skills
- Maintain client confidentiality at all times
- Maintain a productive workstation that is quiet and free of any background noise
- Ability to read and speak English fluently and in a conversational manner
- Ability to explicitly follow verbal and written instructions
- Ability to maintain a friendly, professional rapport with customers over the phone
- Adhere to the attendance policy by being punctual and working designated shifts
- High tolerance for repetitive tasks
- Maintain a team oriented, cooperative spirit
- Behaving in a friendly and professional manner at all times
- Self-motivated to uphold production and quality standards
- This virtual position also requires the following:
- Access to a PC with the ability to open Microsoft office documents and access to Internet Explorer 5.0 or above, Safari or other compatible web browser.
- Broadband connection to the internet – Reliable and high speed
- Access to a stable and reliable telephone connection (landlines are preferred)
- Access to a secure, private, and safe workspace
- Access to a workspace that is quiet and free of background noise and distractions
- Access to a noise cancelling headset
- Active email account
- All technology requirements must be provided by the employee and must be maintained in good working condition. All costs to meet these requirements, including repairs, monthly telephone and internet charges are the responsibility of the employee and are not reimbursed by MaritzCX.
Schedule — 20-28 hours per week, weekday and weekend shifts required.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — State minimum wage to start. Ability to increase based on attendance and performance.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply with MaritzCX