The Job — Live Chat Agent for Hotel Tonight
Location — Work from home, advertised in Florida – a few other states available
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Provide lighting fast, best in class customer support through a high volume chat channel
- Triage and prioritize a variety of cases with razor-sharp focus in our custom backend tool
- Accurately tag conversation topics and issue types and ensure proper record keeping
- Delegate appropriate tasks to our supporting team and work with them to deliver excellent results
- Answer general questions about the app and assist customers with using HotelTonight
- Resolve real-time complaints and booking issues– responsible for maintaining the high quality support that HT is known for
- Make outbound calls to hotel partners to resolve customer issues and requests, while simultaneously responding to customer chat conversations
- A track record (1+ year) of delivering exceptional service at a customer-oriented business
- Hospitable in nature and an eager solution-creator who’s no stranger to hotels, live chat, or concierge work (6+ months)
- You ADORE working with the public and all types of people … and can do it with ease and grace! Your friendly and vivacious personality shines through, especially in your written communications.
- Computer savvy and proficiency with iPhone and Android devices
- Ability to multitask on a regular basis, handling multiple requests and communications at once
- A natural at efficient and straightforward communication in a non-scripted, high-touch service environment
- Superb written communication skills as well as efficient, diplomatic and friendly phone manner
- Intuitive ability to manage and prioritize cases based on a variety of dynamic conditions
- Demonstrated experience owning customer issues and following them until the customer is happy
- Comfortable being empowered to make decisions; demonstrated sensibility and understanding of the financial implications of those decisions.
- Availability for a wide variety of shifts in an industry that is 24/7/365 (including early mornings, overnights, and weekends)
- Availability to provide additional hours on holidays and other occasions when business requires it
- Availability of a stable high-speed internet connection and a quiet workspace at home
Schedule — Flexible, full time
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here for Glassdoor reviews.
Benefits — Full benefits plus $500 quarterly Hotel Tonight credit on app.
More Information — Review and apply with Hotel tonight here.