The Job — Lifestyle Health Coach for Advocate Health
Location — Work at home, must live in Chicago, IL area
Job Responsibilities – (From job posting)
The Lifestyle Health Coach will work remotely telephonically to educate, motivate, empower and coach clients on their individualized goals for lifestyle change. Incumbent will coach participants in broad areas of health/lifestyle management, prevention and risk reduction to help them improve their overall health and reach their personal health goals.
All Lifestyle Health Coaches will work with participants via phone or in person.
1. Deliver lifestyle management and disease risk reduction programs that help participants make lifestyle changes to improve overall health.
2. Manages assigned caseload.
3. Evaluates effectiveness of existing program.
Requirements/Qualifications (Per job posting)
- Bachelors degree in a health related field including nursing, physical therapy, exercise science, exercise physiology, dietetics, health education, health promotion/wellness.
- Intrinsic Coaching(TM) CPRICDS Health Coach Certification required or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
- At home office or onsite with normal office environment. Position requires telephonic customer interaction 90% of the work day. Limited travel may be required
- One year of experience with lifestyle health coaching or minimum two year experience in a health related field.
- Good verbal and written communication for interaction with participants, team members and leadership.
- Ability to demonstrate care about another person’s well-being. Ability to multitask and operate a personal computer with related business and coaching software. Ability to use basic knowledge and skills to maximize quality of service.
Schedule — To be determined, 20 hours a week or more.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised on job posting.
Benefits — None advertised on the job listing, check with company directly
More Information — Review this position the Advocate Health site.