The Job — Reviewers/Writers for new Tech site Privado
Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the Problogger job posting:
- You must be native English speaker.
- Have some basic WordPress knowledge such as how to upload, upload pictures, format, edit post, title
- Forget about SEO, think like you’re explaining it to your friend.
- Engaging writing style (this might include humorous and personal ability to connect with readers)
- Capable of proofreading your own articles.
- Creating comparison tables and think about what features to include/exclude.
- At least 3 links to your previously published work
- We are looking for in-depth reviews by aggregating product Data/Specs/Reviews to help consumers decisions.
- We focus on providing in-depth content that explores the tools and services from every possible angle while answering the reader’s most pressing questions.
- We must never compromise ‘time for quality’, so these longer articles we’ll expect 2-3 per month.
- We are looking for mega reviews, from 10,000 to 22,000 words (2k words introduction + buying guide & ~2k words review for each product for 10 in total). We prefer reviews of 20k+ words which cover everything.
Schedule — Flexible
Employee or Contract — Contract
Compensation — $400- 800 for each Top 10 review article
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review this position the Capital One job site.