Location — Telecommute available, advertised in Iowa
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Provides information on a variety of complex customer service issues requiring knowledge of life and health insurance, retirement, annuity and investment products and transactions focusing on customer satisfaction, quality, and efficiency.
- Communicates with customers regarding service request or problems; documents, evaluates and resolves customer’s inquiries.
- Thoroughly documents all contacts and conversations; follows up as required.
- Works with other departments to complete customer requests as needed, and minimize escalations.
- Gains proficiency in various administration and automated workflow systems.
- Demonstrates competency in processing complex and varied service requests; pursuing knowledge of additional products/services.
- Represents Transamerica with professional pride to internal and external customers.
- Consistently meets/exceeds set quality and productivity metrics.
- Functions w/in a team based environment, and actively participates in achieving team goals. Meets/exceeds performance metrics as determined by department.
Associates degree or equivalent experience. Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience with call center or customer service experience/training.
Fundamental computer knowledge and maneuverability within Windows applications. Basic understanding of Microsoft office suite, specifically Word and Excel.
Good verbal and written communication skills.
Schedule — Full time.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to review Glassdoor salary ranges.
Benefits — Yes
More Information — Review and apply with Transamerica.