Location — Work from home, position offered in Las Vegas Nevada.
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
- Provide exceptional customer service to key insurance partners and their customers
- Process accurate ARMS® reservations in an efficient manner
- Answer incoming calls, provide information, book reservations and resolve customer concerns for Insurance Companies and VIP Accounts
- Communicate professionally with key insurance accounts and the Corporate National Marketing team
- Problem solving skills, with the ability to make sound decisions quickly
- Demonstrate efficiency with Enterprise software and phone systems
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of Enterprise policies, procedures and systems
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Handle additional duties as assigned
- Able to learn quickly in a technical environment
- Computer literacy required – able to successfully navigate and maneuver across multiple applications simultaneously
- Intermediate to advanced typing, data entry and spelling skills
- Self-starter and disciplined; not easily distracted while working at home
- Ability to trouble-shoot and fix minor computer problems independently
- Excellent customer service, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication including grammar and voice quality
- Detail oriented, ability to multitask, strong sense of urgency and commitment to excellence
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
Schedule — 1pm to 10pm PST, with both weekend days required initially.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $12.45 per hour to start.
Benefits — Yes, click here to review Enterprise benefits package.
More Information — Review and apply here.