Location — Telecommute available, based in Arizona
Job Responsibilities — From the UofA job posting:
* Assists in the implementation of SNAP-Ed program goals and objectives related to nutrition and physical activity education.
* Organizes, promotes, coordinates and conducts program with low income youth and adults within Pinal County.
* Participates in research of curriculum development, planning and implementation.
* Maintains complete and accurate program records to be submitted monthly; assists with quarterly and annual reports for the program.
* Presents subject matter related to nutrition education.
* Assists with evaluation of the SNAP-Ed program activities.
Bachelor’s degree in a field appropriate to the area of assignment; OR, four years of progressively responsible instructional or subject work experience; OR, any equivalent combination of experience, training and/or education.
This position require a driver’s license and the ability to travel throughout Pinal County.
* Ability to complete required job responsibilities while working from home.
* Ability to communicate effectively.
* Skill in teaching applications.
* Knowledge of principles of curriculum development.
* Knowledge of Pinal County schools and communities.
Schedule — Flexible, 10 hours per week initially.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $10.15 to $12.51 per hour based on experience.
Benefits — None offered.
More Information — Review and apply via the University of Arizona job page.