The Job — Inside Sales Representative with IAC
Location — Full telecommute
Job Responsibilities — From the job posting:
This position is full time and allows for a defined, yet reasonably flexible work schedule. It is a home office-based position allowing the successful candidate to avoid the time, money and stress associated with a daily commute!
IAC provides all the necessary hardware, software, telephony, and connectivity, so that the experienced Inside Sales Representative can focus on what he or she does best. We utilize Salesforce.com, the world-class Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software, to manage the entire sales cycle for our clients.
Our Inside Sales Representatives manage an active sales pipeline, creating opportunities and increasing customer demand for our clients’ products. We provide a valuable service to well-established companies with long-term customers. Our success is measured by the number of successful sales we generate, in addition to our clients’ overall business growth.
- Inside Sales experience in B2B markets
- Proven ability to reach and even surpass sales goals
- Experience working with different channels of distribution
- Ability to self-manage, i.e. to work unsupervised from home
- Previous experience working with CRM systems (Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics, Sugar CRM, Siebel, ACT, Goldmine, or another comparable system)
- A college degree is strongly preferred
- You must have a high-speed Internet connection in order to work with our hardware and software systems.
Schedule — Full time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor reviews on this company.
Benefits — None advertised, check during application process.
More Information — Review and apply with IAC here.