The Job — Inside Sales Representative for JJ Keller
Location — Telecommute available, advertised in Madison, WI area
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
As an Inside Sales Representative, your primary focus will be selling our contractual services to existing and prospective customers within the Transportation market utilizing an outbound call approach.
This position requires a consultative sales approach with a focus on selling Technology Solutions, Outsourced Services and Consulting
- 2 plus years of sales experience in a telephone sales business-to-business environment selling intangible services.
- Ability to present and sell intangible solutions for customers utilizing a consultative sales approach.
- Ability to understand and communicate complex regulatory/industry information.
- Ability to manage a sales process independently or in collaboration with field sales associates.
- Ability to overcome objections and deal effectively with rejection, while remaining personable to both internal and external customers.
- Strong time management and organizational skills as well as strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Confident, assertive and goal oriented.
Schedule — Regular business hours, Monday to Friday.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Base plus commission advertised.
Benefits — Full benefits plus 401k offered.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.