Location — Advertised in Tampa, FL – Work from home option offered.
Job Responsibilities — From the company job page:
- Once you complete our paid training and insurance licensing program and pass your state licensing exam, we will coach you to sell lines of insurance products, achieve sales goals, and earn monthly incentive bonuses
- Handle an average of 20-30 inbound sales calls per day in a sales center environment
- Have a starting Pay: $13-$14.50 hourly
- Receive uncapped monthly incentives that averages $1,200 per month.
- Receive shift differential: 10% evening, 15% Saturday and 20% Sunday
- Be empowered to maximize earning potential by following up with your qualified leads
- Prefer 2 to 3 years sales experience with a proven sales track record
- Proficient on a computer with excellent navigational skills
- Demonstrated job stability
- Team-oriented, adaptable, coachable, dependable
- Prior insurance or call center experience a plus but not required
- Must be driven and ambitious with a
- strong work ethic and a dedication to working with passion and integrity
- Must also have solid organizational and multitasking skills as well as the ability to work within deadlines
- Must Have excellent verbal and written communication skills with a commitment to providing quality customer service.
- Must have superior decision-making skills
- Must have the ability to work well under pressure in a changing environment, both independently and as part of a team.
Schedule — Variable, shift differential for night and weekend work.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Starting pay $13-14.50 per hour plus commissions.
Benefits — Yes, full package offered.
More Information — Review and apply with Esurance by clicking here.