The Job — Inbound Sales for LiveOps
Location — Work at home
Job Responsibilities — From the LiveOps job posting:
LiveOps is looking for skilled sales professionals to contract with to answer inbound phone calls on behalf of our clients.
Inbound calls come from people who call to inquire about a product or service after seeing an advertisement on TV, hearing a commercial on radio, or seeing an online or print advertisement. As a LiveOps independent sales agent, you may have calls where the goal is to pre-qualify the caller for the next step in the sales process.
On other calls, the goal may be to sell the product and maximize the sale by offering upsells that complement the main product, subscription services, and other add-ons. Our clients’ marketing efforts drive people to call and LiveOps independent sales agents use their skills to convert them to sales.
- Self-starter who wants to run your own business
- Desire to be your own boss
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales skills, including the ability to handle objections and negotiate a sale
- Attention to detail
- Accurate data entry ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Excited, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to work remotely
- Ability to set up and maintain your office, including the cost of your own office equipment. Click Phone and Computer Requirements from the top menu to review the LiveOps technical requirements.
- Ability to learn and use customized software and applications
Schedule — Part time, flexible
Employee or Contract — Contract.
Compensation — Per minute pay of .20 to .25. Incentives available.
Benefits — None advertised.
More Information — Review and apply via the LiveOps website.