Location — Work from home, onsite training in Madison, WI for five weeks
Job Responsibilities — From the TDS job posting:
As an Inside Sales Advisor, you are the first point of contact for our customers. In this role, you provide top-tier customer service first, responding to billing, repair, setup and other questions.
Then, you evaluate the customer’s needs – offering and selling them on other beneficial products and services. Bring your customer service, account management, or call center experience along with inside sales, outside sales, commissioned sales, and/or any sales and marketing experience to TDS, where you are more than a resume.
- 6+ months experience in a sales role (inside sales, outside sales, or commissioned sales)
- 2+ years experience using a PC with various software packages
- Must follow the TDS attendance guidelines to meet our customers’ needs
- 6+ months experience in a fast paced environment managing multiple tasks
- 6+ months experience working with detailed data
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls in a structured, contact center environment
- Understanding of the telecommunication industry
- Understanding of telecommunication products and services
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening)
- Problem solving skills (i.e. customer complaints, competitive issues)
- Successful completion of classroom training will be required
- Demonstrated success in a competitive sales environment
- Able to Work Overtime with Advance Notice
Schedule — 8am to 5pm PST with rotating Saturdays after training.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $13.90 per hour plus uncapped commission potential
Benefits — Immediate medical, dental, vision, life insurance plus additional benefits.
More Information — Review and apply with TDS Telecom.