Location — Work from home – onsite initial training for 10 weeks in Oshkosh, WI.
Job Responsibilities — From the Jobvite posting:
We’re looking for smart, motivated and friendly candidates with a strong desire to build relationships and deliver solutions. If you’re willing to learn while providing the very best care to our customers, we want to meet you.
In the comfort of your home office, you will take inbound calls for the Lands’ End business-to-business division, place orders for customers, and ask questions to find additional sales opportunities.
• Ability to work independently, meet deadlines while meeting sales metrics.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Great customer service skills as well as sales experience.
• Proficient with the internet, data entry, and the ability to swiftly move between programs while discovering the customer’s needs.
• Highly reliable and punctual.
• The ability to perceive and interpret a situation and act upon it in an appropriate manner.
Schedule — Hours vary between 8:30 am and 6pm, part time.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $13.50 to $14.13 per hour to start.
Benefits — None advertised on the job posting.
More Information — Review and apply with Lands End via Jobvite.