Location — Work from home
Job Responsibilities — From the LiveOps recruiting page:
LiveOps is looking for skilled sales professionals to contract with to answer inbound phone calls on behalf of our clients. Inbound calls come from people who call to inquire about a product or service after seeing an advertisement on TV, hearing a commercial on radio, or seeing an online or print advertisement. As a LiveOps independent sales agent, you may have calls where the goal is to pre-qualify the caller for the next step in the sales process. On other calls, the goal may be to sell the product and maximize the sale by offering upsells that complement the main product, subscription services, and other add-ons. Our clients’ marketing efforts drive people to call and LiveOps independent sales agents use their skills to convert them to sales.
With LiveOps, you are your own boss and business owner which gives you more flexibility and opportunities than are typically available in a traditional brick and mortar call center. Through free virtual certification courses, you can access all the information you need to succeed – from product information to client tips on how to generate sales and increase your earning potential. Plus, you have the support of one of the largest work-from-home agent communities.
As an independent sales agent with LiveOps you are not a captive agent; you get to maintain your freedom and independence to work for other companies while working at home from the comfort of your virtual office. LiveOps independent agents enjoy flexible scheduling that allows them to work around other jobs or personal commitments.
- Self-starter who wants to run your own business
- Desire to be your own boss
- Excellent communication skills
- Sales skills, including the ability to handle objections and negotiate a sale
- Attention to detail
- Accurate data entry ability
- Ability to multi-task
- Excited, enthusiastic, and energetic
- Ability to work independently
- Desire to work from home
- Ability to set up and maintain your home office, including the cost of your own office equipment. Click Phone and Computer Requirements from the top menu to review the LiveOps technical requirements.
- Ability to learn and use customized software and applications
Schedule — Agents may self schedule in half hour blocks, hours needed are between 12:10am and 4:40pm ET
Employee or Contract — Contract.
Compensation — .20-.25 per minute of talk time, incentives on some programs.
Benefits — None
More Information — Review and apply at LiveOps.