The Job — Inbound Sales Agent for HomeServe USA
Location — Telecommute, advertised in TN
Job Responsibilities — From the company job listing:
• Stay current on product and service options, terms and conditions and value propositions
• Meet daily, weekly and monthly inbound call goals and other key performance metrics
• Meet quality assurance guidelines on every call
• Assist with the development and refinement of sales and contact scripts
• Maximize sales opportunities on every call
• Document key call details including contact information and call disposition
• Maintain the highest level of integrity throughout every customer interaction
• Ensure the highest level of customer service is delivered on each and every call
• High school diploma or equivalent
• At least 1 year of experience in customer service and sales; high volume phone sales experience preferred
• Demonstrated success in meeting defined objectives, quotas, and deadlines
• Basic experience utilizing a variety of computer applications including MS Word and Outlook
• Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills
• Call center experience
• Adept at managing multiple priorities and tasks in a fast-paced environment
• Solution oriented
• Clear and concise English speaking skills
• Good business writing skills
Schedule — Schedules between 8am and 8pm, Saturday rotation required as well.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — Not advertised. Click here to read Glassdoor salary reviews.
Benefits — Medical, 401k and other benefits advertised.
More Information — Review and apply by clicking here.