The Job — Inbound Sales Advisor for TDS Telecom
Location — Work from home, onsite training in Madison, WI
Job Responsibilities — From the company job posting:
- Deliver Sales Results through Providing Exceptional Customer Service: Exceed or Meet Monthly Sales Goals of Strategic Products such as but not limited to, Voice, High Speed Data, TV and Internet Content Product Offerings
- Moves/Adds/Changes/Disconnects/Inquiries: Delight and retain existing customer base by consistently providing exceptional customer service on all billing inquiries, seasonal service requests, toll inquiries, downgrades, disconnect requests and other miscellaneous inquiries. The Advisor will use save techniques that involve negotiation & Interpersonal communication skills in order to prevent customer churn. The Advisor is responsible for reselling customers on the benefits of having TDS service and subsequently protecting existing revenue. The Advisor will consult with customers on these service calls to identify customer technology needs and offer TDS product solutions they may not currently have and/or we can offer at a better value
- Keeps current with Promotions, Products and Technology necessary to Exceeding or Meeting Sales Goals
- Regular attendance and promptness for work are essential functions of this position because absenteeism and tardiness significantly impact the ability of the Company and coworkers to meet our customers’ needs
- 6+ months experience in a sales role
- 2+ years’ experience using a PC with various software packages
- Must follow the TDS attendance guidelines to meet our customers’ needs
- 6+ months experience in a fast paced environment managing multiple tasks
- 6+ months experience working with detailed data
- Demonstrate strong negotiation, selling and closing skills in reselling the service to customers who are requesting to disconnect their service
- Ability to meet or exceed sales goals
- Ability to handle a high volume of phone calls in a structured, contact center environment
- Understanding of the telecommunication industry
- Understanding of telecommunication products and services
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills (i.e., verbal, written, listening)
- Problem solving skills (i.e. customer complaints, competitive issues)
- Successful completion of classroom training will be required
- Demonstrated success in a competitive sales environment
- Able to Work Overtime with Advance Notice
Schedule — Day shifts up to 7PM CST plus Saturday rotations.
Employee or Contract — Employee
Compensation — $13.90 per hour plus unlimited commission potential.
Benefits — Yes, click here for details.
More Information — Review and apply with TDS here.